Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Every night up in the club
getting money with the thugs
starting out falling in love
Then there was you

And I don't want to be a player no more
Every night in the club tricking with different girl
thought id never fall in love
Then I met you
Girl you changed my mind

One look and just one touch
And I knew she was the girl for me like no other I had seen
They say that I'm tripping
But I know what I want
This girl here is different she
got something that they don't

She might be my lover
She makes me want no other
She don't care if I go to
the strip club...Cuz she want to go to ;)

I never met a girl like you that makes me want to settle down
They showin me they booty
( I'm already taken )
Theres a lot of girls up in this club
( But baby I'm taken )

No comments:

Post a Comment